Top Alternatives to Kenna Security
- Qualys Cloud Platform.
- InsightVM (Nexpose)
- ServiceNow Security Operations.
- Arctic Wolf.
As enterprises strive to keep pace with the rapidly evolving threat landscape, they are turning to predictive cybersecurity solutions that can provide them with an early warning of potential attacks. Kenna Security is one such solution that uses data analytics and machine learning to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited by attackers. However, there are a number of other predictive security solutions on the market that can offer similar benefits.
In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the best Kenna Security alternatives.
When it comes to Kenna Security, there are a few alternatives out there that can provide similar features and functionality. Here are a few of the top options:
- Rapid7 Nexpose
- Qualys Vulnerability Management
- Tenable SecurityCenter Continuous View
- IBM QRadar Vulnerability Manager
Vulcan Cyber is a cybersecurity startup that provides automated vulnerability management solutions. The company was founded in 2016 by security veterans from Veracode, Symantec, and FireEye. Vulcan Cyber’s mission is to help organizations automate their vulnerability management processes and improve their security posture.
The company’s flagship product is VulnIQ, an automated vulnerability management platform that integrates with existing security tools and workflows. VulnIQ provides organizations with real-time visibility into their vulnerabilities, prioritized based on risk. The platform also includes a centralized repository of remediation actions that can be automatically deployed to fix vulnerabilities across the organization’s infrastructure.
In addition to its products, Vulcan Cyber also provides services such as threat intelligence, incident response, and penetration testing. These services are designed to complement the company’s products and help organizations further improve their security posture. Vulcan Cyber has raised $17 million in funding from investors including Accel Partners, Microsoft Ventures, GGV Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, and cyber insurance provider XL Catlin.
Brinqa is a data management platform that helps organizations govern, manage and understand their data. It provides a central repository for all of your organization’s data, including both structured and unstructured data. Brinqa also offers a range of tools to help you visualize, analyze and report on your data.
What are Some of the Most Popular Kenna Security Alternatives
There are a number of popular Kenna Security alternatives, including:
- Tenable.io: Tenable.io is a cloud-based vulnerability management platform that offers continuous monitoring, detection and remediation of vulnerabilities across your entire environment.
- Qualys Cloud Platform: The Qualys Cloud Platform is a comprehensive suite of security and compliance applications delivered in a single cloud solution.
It offers real-time visibility and protection against threats, helps you automate the entire vulnerability management lifecycle, and simplifies compliance.
- Nessus: Nessus is a widely used vulnerability scanner that can be deployed in both on-premise and cloud environments. It provides comprehensive coverage for over 10,000 plugins, including many for Kenna Security vulnerabilities.
- NeXpose: NeXpose is another popular vulnerability scanner with capabilities similar to Nessus. It too can be deployed in both on-premise and cloud environments, providing comprehensive coverage for thousands of vulnerabilities.
Why Might Someone Choose to Use an Alternative to Kenna Security
There are many reasons why someone might choose to use an alternative to Kenna Security. Some of these reasons include:
- Kenna Security is a paid platform, and some users may prefer a free or open-source option.
- Kenna Security may not be compatible with all devices or operating systems.
- Some users may find Kenna Security difficult to use or understand.
- Other security platforms may offer more features or customization options than Kenna Security.
What are Some of the Key Features Offered by Kenna Security Alternatives
There are a few key features that are offered by Kenna Security alternatives. Some of these key features include:
- The ability to get an up-to-date view of your organization’s attack surface
- A unified platform for managing vulnerabilities, threats, and incidents
- Streamlined workflows for faster and more efficient remediation
- The ability to prioritize risks based on business impact
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities If you are looking for a Kenna Security alternative, be sure to look for a platform that offers these key features.
How Do Kenna Security Alternatives Compare in Terms of Pricing
There are a few different Kenna Security alternatives in terms of pricing. The first is Kenna Security Cloud, which offers a pay-as-you-go model with no upfront costs. The second is Kenna Security Enterprise, which has an annual subscription fee.
Finally, there is Kenna On-Premise, which requires a one-time purchase price plus annual maintenance and support fees. Kenna Security Cloud offers the most flexible pricing option, as you only pay for what you use. This makes it ideal for organizations that have fluctuating security needs or are just getting started with vulnerability management.
Kenna Security Enterprise is a good option for larger organizations with more static security needs. It provides unlimited users and assets, as well as access to premium features such as data analytics and integrations with third-party tools. Kenna On-Premise may be the best option for organizations with very specific security requirements that can’t be met by the other two options.
It gives you complete control over your data and environment, but comes at a higher up-front cost.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Kenna Security, there are a few options out there. One option is RiskIQ, which offers a similar platform for vulnerability management and security intelligence. Another option is Threat Stack, which focuses on cloud security and compliance.
Finally, Rapid7’s Nexpose product also offers vulnerability management capabilities.